Find X In The Equation

"Bitter sweet wasn't the case this time
Because he had turned his back and left me.

Angry, revengeful and sad,
I stayed in & prepared for a comeback.
So even with a head start, I should never slack.
But let's pretend this episode was going to kill me,
So I got him killed first by me
I sure wasn't going down without a fight"
"You know, narrating this on a stand was everything & more
I rested my case with a sass!
The court was shook"

But that was the full stop to my story writing. I imagined that Mr Bucknor, our Teacher was going to call me to his table to explain this twisted story I had written down...So I turned to a blank page



Then Mr Bucknor says "Make EX the subject matter"
The reason I always failed math
Because my EX never intended to stay
He didn't want to ever be found
To him, solving a problem was never worth it
Which = To the distance between Him and I
If I knew, I should have warned myself of a reoccurring equation
pink.ink.on.paper













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SEDUCE

About The Writter