Guess who Is back.

Hello Everyone,

If you are reading this, I'm extremely grateful to have you here.
PINK INK ON PAPER has been growing in audience and as well as content since I started it with the help and encouragement of an awesome friend in 2013. To those who started with me and are still here, I say a massive Thank You. Y'all are the real MVPs

I know I have not been the best blogger there is but that has been because life and growing up really does take a hold of you in ways you never see coming. 
But it's everyone of you who believe in the little work I do and for others that support me by sharing and posting and commenting and even featuring me, that brings me right back to where it all started. It's been really awesome knowing that there are people who still believe in others aside themselves. 
For those asking, I have a couple write ups that I have been storing up and will be much more effective here. 


Below are answers to a few repeated questions I get from people about myself/blog:

WHAT IS YOUR REAL NAME

I get this a lot from people who know me from social media. I'm mostly known as Pink_Alert but my real name is Deborah Inyang. Debbie for short.


WHAT SCHOOL DO I ATTEND? YORK UNIVERSITY?

I have never been a student in York University. I have only worked with the NSA team from York University hence the frequent appearance in the school environment.  I'm a student of Toronto Film School where I study acting.


WHAT INSPIRES MY WRITE UPS?

I have a truck load of inspirations that drives my poems to send a certain message. But the biggest factor is the fact that my star sign is cancer. I hope that throws more light on the kind of person I am.
A few obvious inspirations are peoples love stories, personal experiences and everyday happenings


WHAT IS MY BACKGROUND?

I am very Nigerian. From Cross River state in particular. I happen to get this a lot as people question if I'm Ghanian.



For more questions and interactions
Twiiter : @deborahinyang
Facebook : Deborah Inyang
Instagram : @pink_alert



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SEDUCE

About The Writter

Find X In The Equation