STUPID CUPID



There's something intriguing about unavailability 
Yesterday I didn't understand it,
Today it all seems clearer, 
Tomorrow I won't be around to phantom the thoughts.
There's always something inside the water, however clean
What a life this has played itself to be
Such a beautiful lie, now my ugly truth 
Someday I'll be enough for my never satisfying self.
ohh.. The irony of being born from love,
To falling in love, To dying for love...

Stupid cupid!!!
Next time? Hit both and not one
Mr Gutts says, "the tornados never meet the volcanos" 
Such ignorance in a persons guts
Ohh.. The irony in opposites attract 
Because hi, i'm Tornado. very nice to meet you volcano
00:00:04 left
Sun explodes!
Now off with their heads
Even Solomon Grundy had an end

pink.ink.on.paper



url

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SEDUCE

About The Writter

Find X In The Equation