FLASH POINT


I AM AWAKE NOW

You can not walk in and out of here every time!
You can not mean you love me and do these things that you do.
Even broken, I am not a door mat!
I am thinking this is posed to be your final destination and not your designated waiting area.
Meaning? you get here...and stay here!
I lost everything though this year because I think you loved you.


You talk of trust,
Of the west side stories,
Of how I deserve some glass slipper,
And how you go away to right your wrongs
But you forget these lies are contagious!
I now tell myself that you will eventually reciprocate this love.
And I get stuck here trying to figure out how to win you back

You must Roll your boat
And you best believe this is not a mere confrontation.
I am just not wired for this kind of hurt that you put me through.
All I can see are dark clouds like halos above your head.
And I can not deal with such negative energy...
Well at least not anymore.

I'm broken and weak and unguarded
Because your words cut me too deep!!!
But this crossed road is where it all dies
 Some things you can not fix so I have to go my way.
When I think harder of this, It was all my fault.
I let me be so vulnerable
Vulnerable for you to wash your guts on
I will let this blame marinate in my head
So I can keep my sanity
I guess that is what love does to anyone.

I pray this rough wind comes back to you.
Like a storm that hits a mans household leaving nothing unturned
Holding on to what we have has caused me too much
No blank cheques for my thoughts 
You still can not walk in and out of my head
I will not think about you anymore
My bags are packed.
There'll be enough to fight tomorrow
I'm empty



pink.ink.on.paper

Comments

Unknown said…
Nice piece.
www.sunshineoveros.blogspot.com
Unknown said…
Nice piece.
www.sunshineoveros.blogspot.com
Unknown said…
Deep!! Good write up though

Popular posts from this blog

SEDUCE

About The Writter

Find X In The Equation