TALKING FLIES

tôkinG flīz

Talking flies........

I thought those things buzzed!

Reasons why you mistake white and gold 

For blue and black?!?

Again it's only myself  to say where my pain hurts the most 

A character that speaks such volume

Or are you referring to A, B and Cs

That turned to mere remixes

And reproduced as MP3s ?

You have taken my love.....

You have twisted my love......

You have made me this awful thing,

In a fine bathing soaked in caramel: butter: milk bath!

Ex lover, You Are Going Straight To Hell !!!

Act your shoe size, because you are taking this walk alone 

You Judgemental Judger, never you look at me that way 

I'm too broken to hold back these falling pieces



I have forgiven you.

But we will never be the same again 

Just like the taste of water is different with salt in it.

Just like my injury hurts more when you poured methylated spirit on it 

You sounded like you would always love me 

And I gave into you - What was i thinking ?

I loved the things you said to me - Where had you been ?

You wasted all that promises to prove you were fake ?

Claps in french !

I really wonder why 

Save your little sad tunes 

I don't need to hear them

Clearly....... love is a rank.

                                                                                                                     #PINKINKONPAPER








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SEDUCE

About The Writter

Find X In The Equation